No matter you like to match your nail polish lacquer with your outfits or prefer to mix things up, the new Zoya Smoke & Mirrors fall 2011 nail polishes offer you a wide selection of dazzling shades, letting you play with colors and create stunning nail art designs. They are not only of fashionable colors, but also come to be environmentally friendly. There’s no need to think about unwanted effects that these nail polishes will cause to your health, thanks to the toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, resin, dibutyl phthalate (DBP) free formula.
Zoya focuses on femininity and elegance for the fall 2011 season, which can be noticed immediately by the names of the nail lacquers. From soft and delicate to dramatic and eye-catching shades, everyone can find something appealing for her. The hues featured in the collection are:
• Jana (ZP564) – smoky mauve quartz cream
• Petra (ZP565) – smoky eggplant mauve cream
• Codie (ZP566) – smoky brown taupe cream
• Anja (ZP567) – smoky palatinate purple cream
• Cynthia (ZP568) – smoky Prussian blue cream
• Dree (ZP569) – smoky camouflage green cream
• Nimue (ZP570) – smoky rich thistle metallic
• Marina (ZP571) – smoky steel blue metallic
• Tao (ZP572) – smoky slate gray metallic
• Yara (ZP573) – sparkly olive green metallic
• Neeka (ZP574) – sparkly amethyst purple metallic
• Jem (ZP575) – sparkly fandango pink metallic
The new Zoya Smoke & Mirrors fall 2011 nail
polishes will be available starting July 15 and each nail polish bottle will cost $8.